Sporty and competitive since his youngest of ages, Simon first started by playing football. Passionned and conscientious, for a few years he would spend his time in a division 1 club (RAAL), every young child’s dream.
It was during summer 2007, at the age of 14, thar his running story began. First, he began to run to keep fit during off-seasons. Until the day that someone asked if he wanted to run his first race. A true competitor at heart, he took on the challenge.
Quickly, the running bug came over him, he joined his local track & field club that allowed him to fall in love and progress both in cross country during winter and track running in the summer. Progressively he would dab in road running to vary his experiences.
With a diploma in human resources, Simon quickly fell into the running universe. The continuous evolution of running shoes, the ear for clients’ needs (all of them, beginners to professionals) are the reason he is happy and excited to join TraKKs
- Multiple Hainaut champion in cross and on the track at junior levels
- Multiple Hainaut champion in cross and on the track at senior level
- Many podiums in the LBFA championships in cross country at juniors and 2 titles in U23.
- Many podiums in the LBFA championships in cross country at seniors and 1 podium in senior level.
- Many top 10 positions at the Belgian championships on track running including one U23 podium.
- Many top 10 positions at the Belgian championships in cross country.
- Top 15 at the Belgian championship of long distance cross country.
- 1st at the half-marathon of La Louvière
- Podium at la Portelette, at the Happy New Year Trophy
- Top 5 at the Corrida de Gerpinnes, in the 8 miles of Frameries, at the 15 km of Porto
- PRs : 4’02 (1500 m), 8’35 (3000), 14’56 (5000), 31’33 (10K route)